CommectMeQR app for Newt-2012
Click either if your online:
Once you see the QR-Code, use your Barcode-Reader on your Smartphone to get the full impact of this app. The various buttons/icons allow a visitor to quick select from:
(1) Calling Newt's HQ.
(2) Emailing the head of Newt's Volunteers, Jim Shinn.
(3) Friend Newt 2012 Campaign on Facebook.
(4) Visit the Newt.org website.
(5) See the Google Map for where Newt's Campaign HQ is located.
(6) Go to Newt's Volunteer Page on Newt.org.
(7) Follow Newt Gingrich on Twitter.
(8) View Newt videos on YouTube.
(9) View Newt Google+1 page (but, this one seems to be having issues).
(10) Get Yours is a link to ConnectMeQR to get your own ConnectMe QR microsite, communications hub. $4.99 per month, or $48 a year. But the first 30 days are free. VView it from your Smartphone, and click the "Get Yours" icon.
(2 things and I am going to bed: I have never lost a chess game, because I only played the computer for my first 3 years, and then graduated to humans, after which I never lost a game to... and Call to the Gate III will be about the conservative media. It was going to be Part II - but then I found that Newt promise that fit with the graphic - so did the Isaiah thing first. Relax. I apparently upset your notions about the order of things... go with the flow, babies, I do.)