for anyone who thought my post yesterday advocates anything but peaceful resistance, reread it again. We arm ourselves with understanding, speaking out - the ballot box is our battlefield. We live in such a world of thought, ideas, penetrating argument - sometimes we don't duly note. This time I didn't.
We believe the power of one idea has more strength - can change things - more dramatically - than any weapon. We arm ourselves with understanding. And compelling thoughts. Mark Levin lives and breathes and births ideas and thought - that is where we get our ammo. That is what we reload. That is what inspires us. That is what Levin is about. And to think anything other - is disrespect of him and out of order. He has forwarded his solutions - what we believe in - people who understand the battle - and the only place it can take place.
Don't think there is any other way - people who do are foolish - looking for confrontation - will fail in the end. This isn't 1776 - power and resources of prevailing tyranny - ever burgeoning - we can - never could - and will never match. That is why we consider our cause hopeless - in the physical realm - we believe that free thought - the eternal spirit of immortal human beings - a faith in God - and above all, courage - can bring down the structures of power. Get that and remember that.
The courage we are looking for - is holding fast to principles - speaking out in dangerous times - staying smart - and learning to love above all natural ability. Our heroes are the warriors of peace and faith. We know too much about human carnage - wasted lives - grief and suffering to lend ourselves to anything other or anyone.
And you know what, babies? We are coming along nicely. I honestly don't think any of you disagree with me - I just didn't speak clearly - that is my fault.
Alright so here's the problem with the #BundyRanch narrative... it might be an obscure article that no one cared about in June of 2013, but now it's kind of important. If the company did back out of the Lauglin deal in June then any reference to that project is not valid.
Does that mean that Reid isn't corrupt? No, of course not (see the Washington times article below), but if Reid is involved in the Bundy ranch scandal directly we need to be accurate regarding how he was involved.
they will update accordingly...
This wasn't on my schedule tonight - but it's important. I doubt he's aware of it, but Mark Levin - I believe - has broadcast one of his most important shows tonight - of ever.
He did it - more eloquently - supremely - more wisely - than we ever could - but he is telling you - compartmentally - what we have been trying to teach you for awhile... simply - it always happens the same way.
What he said tonight won't make much sense to our newbies - everybody's everywhere newbies - except at superficial levels. But you are starting to see - broad brush strokes - boundaries - timing. This is the way it always happens - how it begins. It hasn't. But when it begins, this is close to how it will begin.
I've gotten maybe 100 email et comm etc from you since last hour - now there are likely more. It seems a revelation for a lot of us. I've a feeling I am going to have many more epiphany notices when I check my mail tomorrow.
He gave us - 1 little bit of time - a vantage point - from which to see it falling in order - folding into perfect relational sense. Nonstop complaining - agitating - demonizing - destruction - all that - intentional. We knew that. I don't think we - inc me - ever wondered why - we thought - they're just miserable people - doing what they do best - making misery. That little slip of a moment is worth whatever immortal moments are worth.
We've taught the formula for successful resistance (SR) to any upheaval: SR = particles x moments x Momentum. Remember Turkey? An old lady handed a yellow flower to a member of the military - patted him on the cheek. He stared straight ahead - never moving his finger toward the trigger. For those with eyes to see - right there - the worry of national conflagration - rivers of blood - started to recede.
I'm tired - plus the fact - I only heard bits and pieces of the broadcast tonight. I'm going to relisten x2 at least. You need to listen 5 times - each - atleast. Get the gold, boys, get the gold. We have been given this Gift.
I was not well prepared to write this tonight - I heard most of the broadcast - while performing a med procedure - snippets when not distracted. I've a feeling it will take my breath away - when I give it my full attention. I'm quite certain Levin has no real understanding of how much he does for people - for their understanding - for their everything else that follows.
In case I haven't made my point - this is major. When months and years - listening - looking for - following evidence - heeding intuition- birth transformative understanding - your center of gravity shifts - it's that visceral. That real. So far - I've gotten 1 estimate that about 12k of us are ready to understand - deeply - what Levin was teaching tonight. We will x 1 gazillion recheck that estimate - and then figure out what best to do next.
And finally, one of the rules for radicals: perform outside your opponent's field of skill or expertise - his realm of experience - his comfort zone. After you watch this amazing vid, He looked in their eyes. you are going to understand much more than you do now. I told you a few days ago - this is the kind of time we start getting calls for the ready. For far away - but it's the same for here. First, we walk among the population. Look for people without fear - with faith. Even better, with faith. Who have seen the shadows or stood in front of military vehicles - guns pointed straight at them. Ready to sunder the only life they've known. Most times, it doesn't work out well. Freedom fails.
BUT - this is what the dems, repubs, the left, the marxists - yada yada - can't apprehend - there are people who will die for principle - their faith - posterity's freedom. There is a God who watches over them.
Nite, nite, babies.
1. Tennessee.... apparently there is yet another conservative primary opponent...I am going to try and find time - this week - to write this doc a letter. If someone could answer me this question - I'd appreciate it: Is it naive - a waste of time - to believe these would-be wannabes can be inspired to do the best for the country or conservative values - even - or especially - if it's doc2doc communication? I plan to ask him to please give his money to Carr. They all need to coalesce (look it up)....
2. You know, it's mid April - we're not nearly as dug in as we should be at this point... I don't have that warm overly organized feeling I like so much...
3. When did this happen? Newt Gingrich is a co-host of CNN's "Crossfire," which airs at 6:30 p.m. ET weekdays, and author of a new book, "Breakout: Pioneers of the Future, Prison Guards of the Past, and the Epic Battle That Will Decide America's Fate." You know, we had this - at the top of our ToDo list - Newt on the radio - I will have to watch to see if this is comparable. Meantime, stay with Levin Live and dvr this. I don't like that word co-host - at all. Newt needs his own - absolutely own - forum. Liberals are very comfortable with Newt's professorial style - he flipped many of my very - obnoxiously liberal friends. Republicans don't understand that.
4. I need the best - senate backdrop - on pickups, etc. It is likely Mark Levin - who has this - but I've not seen it anywhere.... I assume the house is fine - exc Boehner. We need our optics now - parametric vision fields - primaries, then later.
5. Re 4 - there seems to be 2 categories - highly desirable - and knockoffs... 1) best candi based on critical values and 2) important race knocking off fill in the blank. If anyone has time or knowledge to do prep - or complete this - and get it to 1 of us - I can't even calculate the brownie points you'll earn.
6. Negative brownie points are also avaliable and can deduct from brownie point totals.
7. Your worship apps - which were very impressive - very very - did not sync with ours because we use this Paschal version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1h1H6scwKg - with 1 extra verse - a very good verse. If you like this version better - there are lots of legal vid downloaders - ITunes App Store the best - then pop it to mp3 - then your app. I didn't include the vid link earlier - it's very annoying...
8. re: Clamor: I'm not taking time off to go to school. I' don't need more letters after my name - student loans - or taking to the classroom - I can get what I need on my own.
9. PLS. Do not contact us if your BrightHouse is not carrying Fox Business Channel. It's listed on their standard cable - call and complain - then call tech support - they will improvise something. We went to a lot of trouble to get Don Imus - and Cavuto - to our boots. You can do your part here where the sky is blue and etc.
10. Speaking of Imus - whom I saw the 1st time in a loooong time - last week. I can't tell if he's better - worse - or what. I got an unsettling vibe - the kind that usually goes away - and it did. Please pray for him - everyday - as we all do. And if you are already - it wouldn't hurt to double up.
11. No, we didn't decide to return to Buddy's. We never even discussed it. I just decided. And I just did it. Because - sometimes - when you're surrounded by people with the equipment - you just decide to do things and nobody ever tells you not to. Funny how that works. :)
12. There is a lot of big picture stuff we have to help you get your heads around - for the future - we're not sure how to do that. Yet. Maybe start with this: Evil will always have its day. No matter what happens, God is on His throne.
Each of us has our own worry - for each of you. I am mostly worried - how you'll react when things - people - notions - you've always counted on - you can't count on anymore. And I don't mean tomorrow - or anytime soon. That is a huge mind shift - to undergo - almost impossible to process and remain operational. You don't know how many hours - upon hours - days - and weeks - we have drilled - contemplated - kept steady - and in place - while navigating - with integrated skill - such eventuality.
Understand something, this is the kind of time - they call on us - things are tipping - and it's ultimate - to have eyes and ears in the population - searching out those who could - will - or want - to resist. At the same time - things - as others have always known them to be - are changing - like cartwheels and rollercoaster rides. And humans with sure footing are few and far between. Some call it the fog of war. Others miasma - like when your heart's still beating - but you'd rather not be walking around. We mean to have you ready - walking around - steady and in place. We mean to be here. And there with you. Mostly, we mean to serve and protect and help and heal - in whatever way is needed most - by those who are hurt - lost - fearful - when darkness - whatever darkness - comes.
We mean to be here. And there with you.
I love you, my babies, oh wow - I just wish you knew how much.
Sleep tight - safe - and warm.
As this seems to be the latest drama, here is an abbreviated version :
#1. Illegal Tax Refund Seizures in Our Corrupt Republic
"So far no Member of Congress has stepped forward to claim credit for adding this provision to the farm bill." #1
#2. Maybe no member of Congress has stepped forward because it was actually wascally little barack aka CIC Not who never met a tax or revenue source he didn't like...
Barack's EO (exceptionally obtuse) blathering required benefit programs to enhance their collection of debts and improper payments or else...
"If an agency fails to meet the targets established under section 2 of this order or implement the plan described in subsection (b)(iii) of this section for 2 consecutive years, that agency's accountable official designated under subsection (a) of this section shall submit to the agency head, Inspector General, and Chief Financial Officer a report describing the likely causes of the agency's failure and proposing a remedial plan. The agency head shall review this plan and, in consultation with the Inspector General and Chief Financial Officer, forward the plan with any additional comments and analysis to the Director of OMB.
#3. So then, Social Security (and others not yet named but surely) COMPLIED... and Agency Head (and others not yet named but surely) desiring to be conspicuously compliant, wrote a report (CYA) like this:
"This report fulfills the requirements ofSections2(b) iv),3(b),and3(f) ofExecutiveOrder 13520, Reducing Improper Payments
"Executive Order 13520 requires each agency, beginning in FY 2011, to annually report information related to identification, tracking, and recovery of improper grants, benefits, and contract payments, where applicable, to OMB’s improper payments website, PaymentAccuracy.gov. According toOMB their website is currently unable to accommodate this improper payment recovery information.
This debt collection tool also performs AWG, credit bureau reporting, and collection outsourcing to private collection agencies." (just in case the bureacrat worms weren't sufficiently lubed out to carry on the job thoroughly (top to bottom) enough.) #3
#4. When AgencyHead appeared in front of esteemed Congressional fellows, AgencyHead said stuff like this:
"In May 2012, we enhanced ECO to collect delinquent debts through TOP beyond the current 10-year statute of limitations, as authorized by Public Law 110-246. Through FY 2013, we notified 310,000 former beneficiaries with debts 10 years or more delinquent of our ability to collect their delinquent debt through TOP. Continued improvement in our debt collection program is also underway.
"We will continue to expand our use of TOP by: 1) completing notification to debtors with debts delinquent 10 years or more; and 2) continue to notify debtors on a monthly basis of our ability to offset eligible State payments through Treasury’s SRP to collect delinquent debt." #4
#5. ... So if you read it all backwards (bottom to top), or go back to the beginning (that what follows) you get a clearheaded understanding of why DC is no place to go for anything but a reaming of the first order:
Social Security, Treasury target taxpayers for their parents’ decades-old debts
"Now, Social Security claims it overpaid someone in the Grice family — it’s not sure who — in 1977. After 37 years of silence, four years after Sadie Grice died, the government is coming after her daughter." #5