1. Could Teams V, VII, and IX (5, 7, 9) please compile ASAP all the negative articles written about barack before 01.16.09.... ALL and ASAP.
2. Stars of the Tea Party, including former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, are headlining the event. It's being organized by the Servier County Tea Party, a group that hails from Rep. Phil Roe's (R-TN) R+25 congressional district. And the rally is scheduled for two days after the Mississippi runoff, which, if state senator Chris McDaniel wins, could give Carr additional political momentum.
But Steve Osborn, the Chairman of the Sevier Country Tea Party is taking pains to make clear the event isn't about the Carr-Alexander matchup.
Carr won't be speaking at the event – neither will Alexander – and may not even attend, according to Osborn.
Here is their contact info:
I think it might help to bombard them by phone and on their facebook page, if you do fb... Carr needs all the help he can get and this event is early enough to impact the rest of his campaign. God speed Joe Carr.
Make sure Carr will at least be strongly endorsed from the stage....
Our Tennys double down everyday. Do the same.
ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] is seeking the services of a responsible vendor that shares the philosophy of treating all UAC with dignity and respect, while adhering to standard operating procedures and policies that allow for an effective, efficient, and incident free transport. The Contractor shall provide unarmed escort staff, including management, supervision, manpower, training, certifications, licenses, drug testing, equipment, and supplies necessary to provide on-demand escort services for non-criminal/non-delinquent unaccompanied alien children ages infant to 17 years of age, seven (7) days a week, 365 days a year. Transport will be required for either category of UAC or individual juveniles, to include both male and female juveniles. There will be approximately 65,000 UAC in total: 25% local ground transport, 25% via ICE charter and 50% via commercial air.
The DHS intends to award the chosen vendor(s) 5 year fix priced contracts. The agency anticipates awarding a “five (5) year Fixed Price Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle consisting of a one year base period, and four (4) option years.”
IF you want more info via google etc you may have to go to cached version - located right next to the link title there is a down arrow... open that menu. The originals are disappearing from the web...
LET'S ALL. LET'S. ALL. TAKE A NICE DEEP. TAKE. A. NICE. DEEP. CLEANSING BREATH. CLEANSING. BREATH.
how's about we have a look?
YOUR CONCERNS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
1. I am wearing (what I consider) an itty kneeround thingee I know looks major osteo to some - because you all - like everybody I work with overreact when it comes to any boo boo upon my bod. Such is the life of a hottie... :) I AM FINE.
2. We are all fine, we're here, at home, at the beach. (some 300 friends visited for about 10 days - deployed to ring doorbells etc. with those long here for the duration.) (it will never change, some victories sweeter than others.)
3. Re Iraq, please stay seated. VERY FIRST THINGS VERY FIRST. Joe Manchin (probably other admin sluts) on tv calling it an intelligence failure - uh, intel was nearly complete in March, usable months before. As per norm without parallel.
4. a little geography lesson, happy colors, few words. The master plan: iraq to crumble, assad deposed, iran fills both vacs. Then, as in forever, Israel eradicated. Obama seeks a vacuum similar to when saddam was taken - in syria. the deadline is 6.30 for chem weapons. The release of the 5 boggy balls was a good faith gesture. a logical discernible timeline if you do your homework. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. don't forget barack's best friend morsi - he's waiting for his christmas present too. The SOF needn't have failed - Bergdahl could have been gotten for free - Maliki neutered and "persuaded" long ago - America and the world need Dick Darth Vader Cheney types. You have to be a grownup to understand...
4a. No better time to drill down on drilling down. Keystone, time for.
5. I'm not going into a lot detail - 2 blades of grass = weeds to you - go to scgnews.com - it is a good what really happened. WATCH.
6. Baghdad may withstand - the "towns" so far have been pushovers.
7. Bergdahl/Khat have been simmering - awaiting the opportune time. opportune time aka when the subject needs changing aka make barack look good aka time for a flip. When the subject needs flipping simmers are brought front burner. simmer then flip. if you think about it - THINK ABOUT IT - they have national/international s&f...
7a. It should be interesting: the utility of the kidnapping gambit in Iraq status post Berghdal...
8. What are we all supposed to do? If you are active mily, prayerfully, if not, deliberatively, consider your re-up. There's a screwup in reverse going on - anticipation was those in for the money (haha)/wrong reasons would scatter (i.e. promised reenlist bonuses being cancelled) - only lots of top tier are getting out - long mily generations screeching to a halt. This is for you, your heart and conscience alone to decide. We have prayerfully decided to counsel thus.
9. Me personally - you all know I've always hated the military. I never hesitated to guide those who aimed for the highest, keeping each of you under my wing. Our idealism our loins girded by our love for America and each other. But I always always believed - whether oil - some new international order - we were helping to keep people free. This is the very bottom of my heart - I always believed - I trusted those watching over you here or there - had your best interests forefront - were resolute in their advocacy no matter. I don't believe that anymore. And so I CANNOT help someone attain to a place there is no loyalty no unfailing fidelity. Maybe because I'm a woman. I don't know. You know the others made the same decision - I can't speak to their reasons for.
10. I can speak to this - then it's time to move on: we never expected loyalty for ourselves. That's not 1 of the benefits in our job description. Everybody - esp you - thinks it's exquisite being special. This 1 of many examples should settle the notion: we were once stranded - help 15 min away - they sent no one: positional compromise. Understand? All that special amounts to is a whole lot of you're on your own - and pls don't call cause we won't answer. Only we knew - it was verifiable x infinity - if the unthinkable happened - breathing or not - taking on water or already under - intaking relentless fire - there would be rescue - faithfulness beyond cords of humanity. NOT. SO. ANY. MORE.
I did this top 10 because we incorrectly thought we'd sufficiently explained things - you made us realize we hadn't. If this explanation fails to suffice - pls don't call cause we won't answer :)
CURRENT EVENTS aka THE REPUBLICANS' EMBARASSMENT OF RICHES:
The rachis-deficient (look it up) republicans have a map to the promised land happy colors few words in their possession. IOW they have been given issues enhanced by timing which most Americans agree with... so of course they will _______ (fill in the blank).
Percolating in our war room (everyone should have one) since getting back (please create - immmediately implement your own strategies for the following):
1. Lois Lerner must go to jail. The email jazz adds to the already deep well of offenses and lies - even libs dems lefties have said they're surprised barack thinks America's that stupid. All I know if she goes to jail - makes a deal - the rat scurry will be something to behold. The slightest movement by pubs will give us something to work with - till then improvise.
2. First secure the border. The republicans must offer their own bill - right now - secure the border - and one or 2 other things perhaps re the children here. They have an opportunity. They must speak out.
3. We still plan on demming out mcconnell - and boehner. When someone says they are going to crush you... you must answer in terms they understand. Listen to me, they are battles beyond hope, I know. These 2 enable the democrats - a new dem rep or senator would have little power.
They are not leaders. They are entrenched and corrupt. Their tenacles run deep. You must answer in terms they understand.
4. I was opposed somewhat on this. I ultimately prevailed. My initial reluctance was asking you to follow our lead. We breathe team, this is rogue. HOW SOME EVER: I wrote worked for and gave to the romney campaign. I took one for the team - big time - despite what Willard did to Newt aka STILL THE ONLY CANDIDATE. I did that, you did, too - and now this? You must answer in terms they understand.
5. MCCONNELL MUST READS :
"Grimes says she is a major supporter of coal and her campaign said she opposes the Environmental Protection Agency's carbon limits on power plants. That is a position opposite the one that President Barack Obama and most Democrats in the Senate take.
The McConnell campaign is charging hypocrisy as she receives funds from Democrats who support the EPA's stricter standards.
But Grimes will paint McConnell as a powerful elected official who stood by and watched coal jobs leave the state."
6. BOEHNER MUST READS:
Boehner faces token opposition in November from Miami University professor Tom Poetter, who beat restaurant supervisor Matthew Guyette in the Democratic primary.
"It's going to be a difficult thing for Ohio Republican and Independent Conservatives to change party affiliation between now and November 4th and hold their noses knowing they're going to be voting for a whacked out liberal who wants Amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for illegals and also refuses to repeal Obamacare!"
YOU MUST ANSWER IN TERMS THEY UNDERSTAND.
(sometimes that takes courage)
$$ Support these candidates if you can $$
(Miss.) Chris McDaniel over Thad Cochran:
(Okla.) TW Shannon over James Lankford:
(Tenn.) Joe Carr over Lamar Alexander:
(Kansas) Milton Wolf over Pat Roberts:
YOU MUST ANSWER IN TERMS THEY UNDERSTAND.
I've had a lot of time to read all your emails. You're all so distraught - I can't give you many reasons to not be. Adjust, face forward, withstand any free floating anxiety besetting you. America will never be the same and it will be a long time before it's better.
As for Iraq, the source of so much loss and sorrow, distance yourself because there is nothing you can do. Don't go crazy with regrets or grief; if that were the answer, we'd be there already waiting for you. We have battles at hand - hopeless as they are - we are invested. Stay in close knit prayer for those entrusted to you. I've been worried about don imus and mark levin but haven't had time to figure out why - so there you can pray.
As for comfort and solace and things you look to me for: I once wrote this to someone certain he'd reached the end of himself: this is called a crucible, when you have to reach down deep down inside for something you've never needed before to get you through a place you've never been before... the reward for the courageous and strong is the golden sword, the weak and fearful, well you just never hear much about them after they fail to survive the fire of their cruicible... SURVIVE YOUR CRUCIBLE... BE TEMPERED BY THE FIRE... for some reason it set him on fire and that fire saved his body and soul.
I pray this for you daily and sometimes more: Know the grace of God, He will enfold you. Walk into uncertainty with certainty He will meet you with everything you need. You are being made new. You have the strength to hold on, the courage to move forward, the faith to keep believing. All these things in His name I speak into you. Manifest now in your body and mind, your soul and spirit, throughout all your life. I stand in the gap, I fasten you in my heart till you exceedingly abundanltly receive the faith and courage and healing you need. In the name of Jesus I pray. And all the people said Amen and Amen.
love never fails.