Put on your thinking caps and throw away your stupid pills ...
- Jeff Bezos purchased the Washington Post in 2013
- The Post is nefariously pro-Clinton.
- The company Bezos founded, Amazon, got a sweet $16.5 million contract from Hillary Clinton’s State Department in 2012 to provide Kindle readers for U.S.-sponsored educational centers around the world.
- Amazon has also been a major cheerleader for an internet sales tax, which the Post's editorial board also backed.
- Bezos recently disclosed that his Amazon's Web-services business is building a “private cloud” for the CIA to use for its data needs. The contract is for $600 million.
- Washington Post: Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House
"Intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability."
In other words, a couple guys with Russian sounding names are without doubt actors for the Russian government...
The media are going to run with this - and run hard ... these people don't play. get yourselves educated. sharpen up.
If Assange is alive he'll hopefully speak out.
Read each and every link, pls.
nite nite, babies