What I am going to say - you sort your ownselves out ...
- Not the end of the world.
- I hesitate to call it a mistake. If I thought it was, I would. It was a very bad choice - in terms of what the base wanted, yes, it was a bad choice and I guess it was a mistake then. Plus the fact, I always believe it's a mistake not to fight - everythere everywhere ... that's just me.
- I believe he could have fought it through but - like I said - I believe you can fight through anything and accomplish what you were sent to ... yeah, baby.
- I believe: the metal chests (aka soggy balls crews) convinced Dr. President Trump, VSG, that the military HAD TO HAVE the money RIGHT THEN RIGHT NOW or life as we know it or the planet we live on will cease to exist RIGHT THEN RIGHT NOW. And they probably threw in a bit of your most important Constitutional duty is to protect the country. And The President saluted smartly. I believe this because we - as a team - and singularly - have had it done to us. It took us a while to catch on. Trust me, we've caught on.
- I don't know what you saw watching the news conference - I saw someone determined - sober - a leader as he understands what a President must do - subject to change and new understanding.
- I've read a lot of people are deserting him. That's not my experience in my orbit - my orbit is very weird filled with very weird people with very weird priorities.
- What you do is your business. Here is what I am going to do: Take one solid step more towards him than ever, keep my mouth shut, stand quiet - let him sort it out. that is how I love, don't know how you do ...
- I am also going to do what I get paid very poorly to do very expertly - watch surmise anticipate glean - gear my instinct gut level and above - be exquisitely prepared - wait and see.
- I don't know a lot about Bolton - seems enthusiastic about waging war - this is not a good thing - being enthusiastic about waging war.
- I am going to let you sort this out for yourselves - maybe this is a lapping dog exercise. Should be an interesting watch though.
from my very weird orbit filled with very weird people with very weird priorities: "People are angry Trump betrayed us??????? I think WE HAVE BETRAYED HIM. What have we done to help him? He spent millions, he put in the time and energy to campaign and now the time and energy to be president. He and his family endure the physical threats and the humiliations heaped on by media and critics. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO HELP? So he couldn’t withstand combined onslaught of entire Congress, which was willing to destroy military to bring Trump down. Instead of turning in fury on Ryan and McConnell and rest of GOP, we turn on…Trump?????
If we do that, we don’t deserve Trump."
The mature outcome of this entire kerfluffle: people realize finally how important it is to get involved in the midterms. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, DO YOUR PART AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.
feel free to weep for the future:
When is someone on the right going to deal with this mother?
This is a long read - we should be gone about 4 days - have it read well studied by the time we get back: https://www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump?doc_id=337535680&download=true&order=443503135
KEEP THE CHANGE, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL.
hopefully, we'll be bringing back lots of jelly beans with us. PRAY.